Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OK I will let everyone in on our news!
Thursday I am being induced, due to James work schedule being so weird and crazy lately. They have been sending him way out of town. Which makes me crazy and worried all the time. So James and I decided it would just be better to get the baby here, so we dont have to worry about him missing the delivery. James will be able to get back to work and be able to go were they need him. We will also be able to move on and start another adventure in our lives. I will post as soon as I can and let everyone know how things go.
WISH ME LUCK!!!

4 comments:

The Duckers said...

Are you being induced today?!?! I was wondering why James was home!!! I thought maybe you were stating labor!!

Let me know If I can do anything for you!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh!! How exciting!! I can hardly wait to see pictures of your little guy. He is going to be so cute! I hope all goes well for you and the baby during labor and delivery. I love you cousin!!

Humphries said...

Hope that everything goes well on Thursday. Can't wait to see pics of your new sweet son, he is going to be so adorable.

Heather Bird said...

How exciting! Hope the delivery goes well! You will be in our prayers. Lalayn will be such a cute big sister. Good luck Thursday!