Monday, May 25, 2009

Camping so much fun!


She wasnt really fishing, just playing around with her pole.
I dont touch worms so we wont really go till James is with us.

Playing in the creek.
She kept putting her shoes on the wrong feet.
She was getting so frustrated with us telling her.
Say CHEESE!! This is the face I got. SO FUNNY!!
Look mom!
Come here CAR!
She loved the cars the campers next to us were driving around. Her Daddy has one. We had a great time camping with my Mom and Dad and Sister. We went camping to Stoddard Creek. We didnt stay for the whole weekend but we had the two nicest days, out of the weekend. It was bright and sunny and warm, So nice.

2 comments:

Shelley Bowman said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! It's fun to see them get dirty while they camp!

Anonymous said...

I would love her to play with my pole